September 10, 2010

Flashback Friday

I really think a flashback Friday post is kinda pointless, considering this entire month is going to be a flashback of sorts, while I catch up on our vacation/moving pictures.  
But I wanted to share this cute picture of the Nugget.
Harry
June 15, 2010
This was taken at the Bubba Gump's restaurant in Waikiki.  He was crying and crying waiting for his food, so the nice waiter brought him this balloon.  He couldn't have cared less about the balloon, he wanted the string!  I can't believe how much Harry has been growing, emotionally and physically, he is going to be two in just a few days!!!  I think the move, while challenging in a good way, was a little hard on him. He had some rough days, and got sick a lot, but he seems to be getting back to his normal self.  He is still so young, but already he has had to deal with so much, I am so proud of him.


ps. I miss his hair.
I recently got it cut (don't worry, pictures soon, I have to go in order) and it is disgustingly short.

No comments: