September 21, 2010

If I could change...

If I could change one things about my boys...

It wouldn't be that Clark bounces off the walls all day long, or likes to shriek at me when I tell him no.  
It wouldn't be that Clark still refuses to have anything to do with the potty.  
It wouldn't have anything to do with Clark's natural ability to find that one tender spot on my boob,
and jam his pointy little elbow in it over and over. 
It wouldn't be Harry's Autism or the way he likes to eat all my books.
It wouldn't be the way Harry dumps out all the baskets of toys, 5 minutes after I pick them up.
It wouldn't even be Harry's ridiculous biting or head-banging.
If I could change one things about my boys...
It would be that they don't eat the food that I make!!!
The good food that I make.
I am a decent cook. And it makes me so mad and sad even, that I can slave away all day making something tasty for dinner,
(not even necessarily healthy)
  and they will have nothing to do with it.  
They would rather eat garbage, literally, McDonald's, Ramen noodles, fries, hotdogs, junk junk junk.

I hate it.

No comments: