September 27, 2010

My 30th Birthday!

July 20, 2010
My 30th Birthday Party!!
I'm 30!
Me all plumpy and 30!  I can't believe I am 30 years old!!
How is it possible???
I still feel like I am 28...
Birthday Girl
Jason and my parents helped me throw a super fun BBQ and birthday party.
Since we are always so far from our family and friends this was a perfect way to spend my birthday,
surrounded by the people I love the most.
(Also, part of my birthday was our five day trip to New York!)
AND, Jason got me a bouncy house!
My Family
Trying to take a family picture.
Family Picture
Bosko Family picture, take two!
Me and Harry
Me and my little Harry.

Here is a slide show, some highlights from the super fun day.
Thank you to everyone who came and made me feel like a princess,
I love you to pieces.

No comments: