September 07, 2010

Wrong Feet... again.

What is wrong with this picture?
Yep, Clark has his shoes on the wrong feet, again.
And he doesn't even care.

Clark
(June 13, 2010)


In fact, most days he only likes to wear them when they are on the wrong feet. 
I can't even count how many time we have taken off his shoes, switched them, only to have him plop right back down and put them back on the wrong feet again.
It cracks me up.

Wrong Feet

That's my Clark, not a care in the world.  
He does what he wants, when he wants it, and doesn't care what anyone else thinks.
ps.
He also loves to eat ketchup sandwiches!
Yep, bread and ketchup... that's it.
(Barf.)
He is the best boy ever, and I am glad he is mine.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Please Please Please never tell Reese about the ketchup sandwiches. PLEASE! I just vomited a little thinking about it.