February 08, 2010

A minute too late...

I wanted to bear my testimony at church today...but I put it off too long (my body wouldn't let me stand up, literally I felt glued to the seat) by the time I got the nerve the meeting was over. So without further ado, for my family and my posterity, for my friends, and to publicly express my gratitude and love for my Heavenly Father, I would like to bear my testimony. I have a great love for the gospel, and the sweet blessings it brings into my life. I am so thankful for my husband and my children, and the joy they bring me. I have a strong and unwavering testimony of fasting and prayer. I know that when I am struggling I can go to my Father in Heaven and surrender all my heartache, confusion and frustration to him...and he will make me whole. I am grateful for the atoning sacrifice of Christ, and the miracle of forgiveness...and the peace it has brought and continues to bring into my life. During these trying times, I am reminded constantly of how much I really do have, and all I take for granted. My heart is filled. I don't know who I would be without the gospel in my life, and I am so thankful for it everyday. Above all I pray that I can teach these things to my children, that they may know my joy, and rejoice in the truth and peace it brings to our lives.
Amen.

No comments: