February 12, 2010

Flashback Friday

Hugs and Kisses
Awe... they were so tiny and chubby.
Clark is about 21 months, and Harry was about 2 months in this picture.
I love how sweet Clark looks.
I know it looks like Clark is choking Harry, but he was just trying to give him a hug.
And little Harry is not the hugging type.
Little did I know, this little scene of brotherly affection would become a daily occurrence in our house.
However these days I don't assume Clark's innocence like I used to...
I know he is trying to choke his brother, or at least make him cry.

This picture has always made me laugh!
It totally looks like Clark is giving Harry mouth to mouth,
he was really just trying to give him sweet little kisses.
Harry did not have a lot of choice in the matter, so he just tried to be as still as possible.
Clark may torture his little brother,
A LOT,
but I know he really does love him.
(And I can't wait to show him this picture, as proof!)

1 comment:

Rachael Grotegut said...

Oh they are so tiny and delicious. Harry is so fat in that last picture. I totally need a juicy fat baby!