May 18, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Why Clark May Be Half Puppy


(Originally Posted Oct. 4, 2007)

So, I was thinking the other day that Clark reminded a lot of someone I used to know...oh ya, my old puppy Roxy (that we gave up after 8 weeks cause she was a pain in the butt). So without further ado, my top 10 reasons why I believe my son is half puppy...

1. All the drooling, slobbering...and more drooling.

2. He chews on everything! Electrical cords are his very favorite, and flip flops (same with Roxy...coincidence I think not).

3. He bites and licks my toes.

4. He begs for food! He does not even eat real food yet, and he is stealing it off my plate.

5. He pees on the rug.

6. He plays fetch. I roll the ball across the carpet, he crawls to get it, and brings it back to me. Seriously!

7. He gets really really excited when we go outside, or for a "ride" in the car.

8. He likes to chase cats. As soon as Gary comes in the room Clark will break out into giggles, stop whatever he is doing and chase after him as fast as his chubby body will move.

9. He barks all the time. He actually sounds more like a seal, but it is still noisy. I have been trying to catch it on video for weeks, but he is a sneaky baby and stops every time the camera is out.

10. He is always sneaking in the garbage, and eating strange crap off the floor.

So, my son is half puppy...but I am okay with it.

No comments: