May 18, 2008

And Then There Was Pooh

(Originally Posted Oct. 12, 2007)


To make a long story short...Clark ate his POOH!

yeppers! that is POOH!

This morning, when I woke up I remember thinking WOW! I have the best baby. He slept in until 9am (or so I thought). I was a little curious that he hadn't gotten up, so I went into his room to check on him. The first thing I saw was his tiny cute bare bum...


And then all at once the horror washed over me. Something smelled? Was that poop on the wall... Why is his diaper off? Why was he asleep, cuddled next to his diaper...


All I can figure is he got up at his normal time (around 7am) but instead of crying and waking me up like he normally does... he decided to take of his diaper, do some finger painting, and some TASTEING. There was pooh on his mouth...gag! There was pooh all over his face, his eyes, his hair and in between his toes. I still feel like throwing up.

finger painting


So after three baths for Clark (which he loved), two showers for me, and scrubbing out the bathtub 5 times, I am beginning to feel clean. The crib has been dismantled and scrubbed. His sheets and crib set are on the 5th cycle of washing...and one more should do it. He had some milk and a nap, but still isn't very hungry yet?


That is my life...and beautiful, chubby, pooh eating 8 month old baby. I guess this can be reason #11 Clark is half puppy...

No comments: