May 18, 2008

Pumpkin Hunting


(Originally Posted Oct. 29, 2007)


So... this weekend we took Clark to his first Halloween Pumpkin Patch! I don't know why, but I had been looking forward to this for so long...maybe because it kicks off the holiday season. I love the holiday season, Thanksgiving and Christmas, New Years...fall and winter. This is what I live for. The pumpkin patch experience, was not what I expected...but that is Hawaii for ya. We had some fun, and chose these cute tiny pumpkins. But it was too hot and sunny for me, I got a sunburn (dude I miss fall, and the cool crisp weather!!!). I don't think Clark was enjoying the heat either, he only tired to eat the dirt once, and didn't even want to explore anything. Over-all it was a great day. I love starting our new family traditions with Clark, nothing makes me happier. And it will be fun to remember our first Ghetto Hawaiian Pumpkin Patch.
Our First Family Pumpkin Hunt

No comments: