May 19, 2008

Now This Is Official...Blogging


I couldn't let Emma and Sabrina be cooler than me so I decided to start my own family blog.


For the past 7 months or so, I had been keeping a small one on my Myspace page...you can call it practicing for the big leagues I guess. I moved all my old posts over, so as not to lose any of those precious words of wisdom.


I am hoping to keep you all caught up on our comings and goings...Clark's shenanigans, Fetus #2, Jason and other non-sense. I like to blog about the books I am reading, and don't be surprised if there is a rant or two about my favorite TV shows.


Happy Reading!

Love, The Bosko Family


ps. Feel free to pass us along, and share us with your friends and family.


8 comments:

Rebeccah Mildenstein said...

HORRAYYY!!!! Oh I love that I can see your goings on! HIPP HIPP HORRAAYY!

Emma said...

So how are things?...
Wouldn't it be nice if there was some way to let the people you love see things about your life?...
I don't know write whatever you feel like...
Post pictures....
Pretty much just the comings and goings of everyday?...
That would be nice!
HA HA HA
Your still not as cool as me!

Emma said...

I checked things out and have NO reason why gramps would blush! You did say damn once, but I am pretty sure we learned it from him...or papa! But no nudity or humping turtles! Maybe he was just still red from my page!

April said...

It is my life long goal to aspire to your greatness...a girl has got to dream.

Emma said...

Don't give up! One day, maybe just one day you will get pretty close!

Anonymous said...

YAY! You have a blog. I am so excited. How come you didn't name it Growing up Bosko though?

Briggs Family said...

I have had a blog for like 2 years that no one knows about, I think Rae does. Anyway I needed a new one.
I wanted to let you know I have the very first orginal pinapple sipping picture. It was at my dads b-day party in may of 1999.

ha ha ha,,,,,,,,,,,

April said...

Actually Kara, I have that picture hanging in our hallway...I loved that luau party. One of my favorite Bosko family memories...