May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Gary!


I am such a bad Mom...
I just realized that I miss Gary's birthday last month. He turned 6 years old, on April 10. He is such a good kitty, and we were lucky to find him. He spends most of his time outside now, he loves Hawaii. He has become an expert bird catcher, and gecko hunter. He still doesn't like Clark, but tolerates Clark's "loving" very well. He is still not getting along with Ty, the neighbor's dog...and as I type this I can hear them fighting and chasing each other outside. He loves to go outside early in the morning, and typically we won't see unless he is hungry...but without fail every night he comes home to us. He still sleeps with us every night, and won't let us be until he gets his full body kitty massage.
I feel bad we don't pay as much attention to him since Clark came, and he is not gonna be happy when he realizes the reason Mommy is getting so fat is because she is growing another baby.
Happy Birthday, Gary. We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gary! I don't know when Mister Kitty's birthday is. Skippy's birthday is March 9th. Shawna remembered it cause I guess its her birthday too.