December 03, 2010

At a freezey beach.

11-21-10
We went to the beach last week, with Carol and Eddie. It was so cold and windy!
Clark misses the ocean.
Clark was so excited to see the ocean!  I think he misses seeing it everyday in Hawaii.
We don't nearly go to the beach often enough here, especially now that it is getting cold.
I still love it, being warm and sunny, or cold and freezey... I will always love the beach.
Old Cape Henry Lighthouse
This is the Old Cape Henry Lighthouse.
(I know it is kinda hard to see, sorry bad picture.)
Cape Henry Lighthouse
The new (or working), Cape Henry Lighthouse.
I love how it is painted black and white.
Jay, Clark and Harry
My boys!
My Old Man
My old man, Jason.
Our Family
Our family, and maybe our Christmas picture for this year.
(Auntie Carol took this picture for us!)
Harry
Harry loved playing in the sand.
Picking it up, and letting it fall through his fingers, over and over.
Sunset.
When you live on the east coast, this is the crappy kind of sunset you get.
Still pretty in its own way.

No comments: