June 30, 2008

Dancing Tuna


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Here is a little video of Clark dancing to Alvin and the Chipmunks (you will have to pause the music player down below to hear the video). He has always loved to dance, it started with the booty shake/bounce, but now he has added head banging, arm flicking, and some tip toe action to his routine.

PS. I think I deserve a brownie...or some sort of prize for not yelling at Jay when he kicks the ball into my face/camera.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

That boy can move!

Bummer you won't be in Utah the same time as us (I'd love to be stuck in Hawaii for a year! Never been.) I don't think I'm going to the reunion---my hubby won't be here to go with me and the thought of taking my four kids alone makes me cringe....am I being selfish?? Pridefull??

Emma said...

I LOVE that the ball totally hit the camera!! So funny! You get at least 10 brownie points for not yelling at Jason, but 100 points for Gryffindor for not swearing!! And we can't believe Clarks curly hair!! CRAZY!

Anonymous said...

Man he is so freaking cute! His dancing reminds me of Keats. And where the heck did he get that curly hair from?

April said...

Yay! Go Gryffindor!

The curly/frizzy hair is such a mystery...but I love it. It fits him so well.

Emma said...

HELLO!! Most of his genius has come from me!! I had curly hair!! All his best traits come from his Auntie Em! He is really so lucky!

Briggs Family said...

I watched this awhile ago.....why didn't I comment! Well this is a adorable!!