June 27, 2008

My Little Chipmunk

Clark is part chipmunk, a little squirrel, a pack rat if you will. Hiding his toys, pacifiers and toaster waffles for later.

Yesterday, I was looking for a couple cds I opened up the cd cabinet....and instead of finding my cds I found;

1. My make-up brush that I have been looking for, for about a month.
2. 3 Ritz crackers
3. 1 missing pacifier
4. 1/2 eaten toaster waffle
5. And this is the grossest (I am still gagging) 1/2 eaten string cheese.

He hides things everywhere, and the funny thing about it is he will go back for them later. I have this cabinet in the kitchen where I keep all my vases and fish bowls...and I would always find pretzel sticks in them. Our entertainment center has two doors on it, that we keep our dvds in... and I am constantly finding things in there...he once tried to hide Jason's cell phone in there so he could play with it later. He also has this little scooter/car thing...and the seat comes up so your can store things in there...I am a little afraid to open it and see what he has hidden.

He is such a crack up. He makes me laugh everyday day...I am so thankful for that.

2 comments:

Emma said...

I thought he was part puppy???
I guess you will never need a pet! You have Clark!!

Anonymous said...

Haha! He's just putting together a food storage. The end of the world is near yo!