June 02, 2008

Snack Stealer

I never thought I would say this....but my kid is the "snack stealer".

Last Sunday we took him to nursery (at church) for the first time! Jason wasn't sure they would let him stay, cause he is a couple months below the age limit, but our church is so laid back they didn't mind at all. And...it was either let him go to nursery for a little while, or let him run around the hallways being Big Loud Tuna....so end the end everyone won.

He is double the size of most of the kids, which is saying a lot living in Hawaii. And he was so excited that there was a whole room of kids in toys that he was allowed to play with. He did not even bat his eyes when Jason left the room...he did not whine for his pacifier or blankey, it was like magic.

Jason went to pick him up...with out me, he likes to hog all Clark's love for himself. But I went to talk with the ladies anyway....just to make sure it was okay he was going and you know "do the Mom thing". They said he was perfect the first hour, but he had a problem with snack time. He would just run around the table stealing all the other kids food. Ha! The funny thing is I can totally see him doing that, he thinks that every person on this planet exists purely for his enjoyment...he thought it was all his food anyway.

My kid the snack stealer...well at least he is not the smelly kid.

5 comments:

Sabrina and BJ said...

That is awesome!! I can totally picture him too.. But think what great qualities he is starting to have already.. Taking the initative.. He knows what he wants and he's gonna get it no matter who stand in the way.. That my little Clark.. I'm proud of him..

Laura & Jamin said...

i love it i bet it was so funny to watch he'll love nursery it will be great

Jenni said...

April! I'm so glad you found my blog, it's great to hear from you!!

Your little boy is adorable, and I guess congratulations are in order for boy #2!!

I agree with you that we should have hung out more back in the day--what were we thinking?! LOL.

Can I add your link to my blog??

April said...

Of-corse add away! I will do the same.
:)

Anonymous said...

He is just a hungry Tuna. He needs extra snacks to feed his Buddha belly. Gavin used to act as if the world revolved around him. Preschool knocked him back to reality though.