June 19, 2008

Tagged

So, I got tagged by my sister in law Ray...and since it is the good kind of tagging where I don't have to run around chasing everyone, I will play along.



20 Years Ago...
1. I was 7 years old, and my best friend was Leslie Biggs.
2. My favorite movie was Annie! I wanted to move to NYC and be a red headed orphan who sat on my window sill and sang out into the night. I still think it would be so cool to sit out on my window sill...but I don't think I would fit anymore.
3. My little brother Cody was born this year. I loved having babies around the house to play with, and it meant a visit from Granny!



10 Years Ago...
1. I was 17 and just graduated from high school. I was getting ready to move out to Ohio to be a nanny.
2. Once I moved out to Ohio, my cold and moody teenage heart realized how much it actually loved and missed her family. I wanted to go home.
3. I met Jason this year. We went on 3 dates while I was still in high school, but it was weird cause he was a return missionary...and I already I a boyfriend (he he he). We then "met" again later that year, when I came home for Christmas break, the rest they say is history.



5 Years Ago...
1. I was living in Washington DC, and just adopted the most awesome orange kitty...Gary!
2. Jason and I started coaching Special Olympics Basketball, one of the best things we did in DC....we really miss it.
3. My Grandparents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary this year. We all went to New Mexico to have Christmas and a anniversary party. A lot of my aunts, uncles and cousins came...and my whole family (well, not BJ, we REALLY missed you). It was the best, probably one of my favorite Christmas memories ever.


3 Years Ago...
1. We were living in California, and I was probably alone cause Jason was gone on the boat a lot.
2. Was the first year, in my last 10 years, that there was no new season of Friends. There was a lot of tears, chocolate and random channel surfing trying to fill the void. Thank God for tv on dvds!
3. I fell in love with my little Bracket this year. I was a nanny in SF, and me and Brack spent all day together going to the park, out to breakfast, and watching SpongeBob. Bracket is the reason I wanted to be a Mom. So all you Clark fans really owe it to Bracket.

1 Year Ago...
1. The year of Clark! He was born in February.
2. The last Harry Potter book came out...there was A LOT of tears, chocolate and denial on my part (I am still pretending she is writing the 8th book).
3. I was lucky to spend a lot of time with my family this year. We had a lot of visitors thanks to living in Hawaii and Clark being born. I also went home for 6 weeks to spend time with my family and go to NM.

So Far This Year I....
1. Found out I was pregnant with Baby Boy #2!
2. Fell in love with both my brothers, when I actually got to know them as adults, instead of the 6 and 8 years old that used to steal my candy. I am so glad they came out to visit!
3. Discovered that no matter what you read, and what advice you get...the only cure for morning sickness in not getting pregnant.

Yesterday I...
1. Went to HukiLau Beach to eat, tan and swim.
2. Let me and Clark have ice cream for breakfast.
3. Watched the movie P.S. I Love You and cried like a baby the entire time. Why didn't I marry a sexy, romantic Irish rocker that looks like Gerald Butler or Jeffery Dean Morgan...sigh.

Today I...
1. Watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 times already (it is only 8 am...Clark got up at 5:30!)
2. Had ice cream for breakfast again, but this time Clark got none...cause he got up at 5:30 and I am still mad about it!
3. Cried a little when I realized that it may be years before I ever get a good nights sleep again, and not have to get up before 9 am.

Tomorrow I....
1. Am going camping for the weekend.
2. Probably realizing that it is a dumb idea to go camping when you are 6 months PG.
3. Will most likely get eaten by mosquitoes and other terrors of the night.

In the next year I...
1. Will hopefully survive being a stay at home mom...of 2.
2. Will be skinnier, tanner, and cooler.
3. Hope to win the lottery, go back to school, run the Honolulu Marathon, and find a job that pays me $25 per hour to watch TV.

I am gonna tag my sisters (Emma, Laura and Sabrina) cause they are cool....so they better do it!