June 09, 2008

Lost, and loving it!

It has been about a week since the season finale of LOST...my favorite (drama) show on TV. Lost is a big deal in our house...Jason doesn't really like to watch TV (so I watch enough for the both of us, HA) and this is one of the only shows he watches with me.
The final episode of this season was 2 hours of heaven! My head is still spinning from all the twists and new information we got. I really can't tell you how much I love this show...the characters are so awesome and intriguing, and the plot (although a little confusing at times) really gets you thinking. The mystery can drive you crazy, every time you think you got something figured out they twist it up...and you are blown away again by the depth of the story and its meaning. I can't wait until next January when the show returns...6 long months. I plan on using this break to re-watch all the previous seasons and catch up on any pod-casts I missed. It is fun to try to guess where the show is going, and figure out the mystery of the island. So, my beloved blog readers, come and join me....you have 6 months to catch up, or even started from the beginning. You can rent the seasons at Blockbuster, watch them online or even fly to Hawaii and watch them all with me :) It will be fun, and I promise you won't be disappointed!

PS. My guesses for the 5th Clyon...bet you never guessed how geeky I really was.
This Friday is the mid-season finale (before the conclusion of the whole series) of Battlestar Galactica. We are supposed to find out who the final cylon is (a cylon is a robot, who looks human...they can be good or very naughty). My guesses are for the super hot Helo/Agathon or Cally. Just because, from the beginning they cylons have searched for a way to be like God, in a sense to be more human....and the only thing keeping them from this is baby making. So far a female cylon has been able to make a baby with a human male, but no male has yet been able to reproduce. But...Cally has had a baby and her hubby is a secret cylon and Helo has a baby and his lover is a cylon...so I think we might just find out that the cylons' quest to reproduce "naturally" has already happened. On a side note, I refuse (REFUSE!!) to believe that Starbuck is a cylon, no matter how much they try to make her seem she is one...and the same goes to Baltar, he would make a funny cylon and would be my third guess but it is too easy. So, there you have it...I just want to have it in writing in case I am right I can tell Jay I knew long ago and he can't steal my thunder.

5 comments:

Emma said...

You are the biggest nerd I know!! Seriously!

Sarah said...

I'm glad you found me, even though it was through a slightly creepy version of blog-stalking...Just kidding. Nat said something about it, so I was going to stalk you, and see if I could stalk Emma. Anyway, it sounds like you have a gorgeous family, and I and happy for you!:)

Cindy Melissa said...

OH MY GOSH!! YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSTIE TOO!! yeah i agree about footloose, if he, zac, walks into my workplace i'm going to just crap a brick! and probably leave or give him a dirty look. he's soo girly. bleh!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they make us wait 6 months. Such crap. I miss it already!

Briggs Family said...

My favorite sci-fi is Stargate SG1, After 10 seasons, they stopped making it........ I am sad!! Season 8 they replaced my favorite Character with 2 equally awesome characters and I hardly got time with those 2 new characters!