July 04, 2008

Another Ultrasound

We had another ultrasound last week to check the progress of our little baby. He was much more cooperative this time, and they got a lot of good pics! This technician seemed much more optimistic, and calmed a lot of my fears.

It was one of the funnest ultrasounds I've had, he was so active. The entire time he kept his hands up by his face, waving at us. I definitely saw mine and Clark's nose on his little face. He also had the chubbiest little cheeks. The technician was trying to get a picture, but he was turning his head a lot, but we were both laughing it was so hard at how cute his fatty cheeks were! It was such a pleasure and joy to see him, after a long month of worrying about all the things they thought might be wrong, he looked healthy.

There is still some concern over his left kidney holding too much urine. All they can do is tell me to come back to have it remeasured again. So, in 7 more weeks, I will go back for another ultrasound (he should be super chunky, yay!). By 33 weeks they should be able to tell whether it will be a permanent problem, or just growing issues. It will nice to finally have an answer one way or the other. I am so excited to meet him. I keep imagining what he is going to look like...curly hair, dark hair, any hair. Is he gonna be fat and round like Clark was, or lean and long? I can't wait!! I never thought of what Clark would look like before he was born, when he came out I was like...this is it? He kind of grew on me (don't worry it only took a few minutes). I feel so blessed to be having another little boy. Only about 100 more days (wow that seems really long), 15 more weeks, 3 1/2 more months...I feel further along than I really am (if my math is wrong, it is because it is late and I am sleepy). Pregnancy it they worst waiting game ever!

7 comments:

Emma said...

I am glad we will have another deimler look alike!! Poor Jason though! Maybe the girls will look like him....!

Laura & Jamin said...

BABY BABY BABY

Jenni said...

I'm glad things look good, it's no fun worrying! And yes, pregnancy is the worst waiting game---no matter how many other kids you already have!! Hope you had a happy fourth!

JethRobyn said...

so so so cute! I'm glad he is doing better.

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl, thinking about you. Cracked up at the video of Clark dancing. You sound so happy. Miss you!! Kirsten.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I hope he looks just like Tuna. I thought Keaton would look just like Gavin I was so wrong!
I hope everything is okay with his Kidney's. Fifteen weeks isn't too long. You are over half way done. October will be here in no time!

Briggs Family said...

People use to think I was crazy when I could tell whose nose my kid would have from looking at an ultra sound. I knew from Maddies Ultra sound she would have my nose. If you look at my earlier blog I wrote about how Joci's Ultrasound look like Jake and it's all true. Yet people think I am nuts!!