July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Sunday was my birthday...I turned 28! I had such a fun birthday weekend (Thank you Jason and Laura). On Saturday, I got to go out to dinner alone with Jay (and all I ordered was appetizers for dinner, yay!) and to a movie. I also spent entirely too much money getting my hair done (which is a super special treat since I normally only do it when I go home...oh Sabrina I miss ya!) On Sunday we went to Waikiki for the afternoon, and for a tasty lunch at Outback. Lunch was delicious, and I ate, and ate, and then ate a little more ;)

This was our attempt at a family picture...Clark would have nothing to do with it, all he wanted was to see the Koi pond.Here I am, all 28 years old and fat and pregnant. I was hoping the size of the flower would detract from how round and puffy my face is...HA!
Blowing out my birthday candle. I forgot to get some candles at the store, so we had to use one of those tea light candles...whatever works right. Clark was sitting across from me helping me blow it out...that is what we should of gotten a picture of, it was so cute. Jay got me the tastiest ice cream cake from Coldstone...hmmm yummy.
There are hardly ever any pictures of me and Clark...so I thought I could use some birthday magic and try. This one was semi-successful, but no smiling on his part...he was more interested in the birthday cake Daddy was cutting.
Playing my new pretty pink Nintendo DS that Jay got me for my birthday. I have been wanting one for a while, so I was super excited!

I just want to say thanks to my family and friends who made my birthday special. I love my family so much, and I was so happy I got to talk with a lot of you. In just a couple weeks I will be going to Kauai with Laura and my friend Carol to finish celebrating my birthday...I like to drag it out as long as possible...so stayed to for Birthday part 2!

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe we're all turning 28 this year. I don't feel like I'm that old, and I certainly don't act like it! I liked being 26. I could stay 26 forever.

Anyway, looks like your day was fabulous! I'd love to celebrate a birthday in Hawaii anyday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Auntie! Seriously, you look so good! Have you even gained any weight with this pregnancy? You look all tan, your hair is SO hot, and your pregnant belly is so cute. I always looked like a fat ass when I was pregnant, and I had tons of zits and greasy hair. So kind of like how I look today, only a little fatter.
Your pink DS is so cute! I told John to email you about the games and he said he would on his day off. Jay is a way better husband then John. You got a DS and an ice cream cake? I always have to buy my own cake.

Emma said...

I LOVE your tummy!! I don't think you have a round squishy face!! And I am glad that you had a GREAT birthday!! I am so excited to talk about Lord Voldemort on your DS!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Emma said...

PS Your KNOCKERS ARE HUGE!!!! I am never complaining about mine again!! I am soooo sorry! But your hair is kind of blond... I like it, laura needs to stop going outside (Her skin might fall off!), and you look great!!

katied said...

April you look so good healthy and happy i love you mom

Laura & Jamin said...

umm who took those picture of your DS WOW she did a amazing job you should pay her for them thats how good they are.......haha well i'm glad you got your DS and you had a good birthday...I'm glad i got to spend it with you even though i ruined it cuz i went to work sorry we can go snorkeling another time.....but i really shouldn't go out side anymore my skin will fall off and you don't want to see that nasty body!!

Briggs Family said...

Holy Wow! You look Great!! Your face looks all slim and awesome!! Your boobs are all perky and huge. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!