July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Emma!!

Happy Birthday Emma! We love and miss you so much. Clark hates that he can't hang out with you everyday, and play with your puppies. Today, in honor or your birthday we went to the mall and ate at Moe's. We also watched Madagascar 3 times (that was Clark's idea), we all took a nice nap, and me and Laura are going to make brownies...all in honor of your big day.
I am so thankful I have you as a sister and my best friend. I do not know what I would do without you (and Laura). You make me laugh with your snarky sense of humor, and you always give me a different perspective on things. I love that we both think the perfect day would included at least 6 hours of tv watching, some reading and the beach. I love sharing all our little obsessions together...Friends, Harry Potter, and all things musicals. I know that you get me and love me anyway. Thanks so much for everything you have done for me and my little family.
It has been so hard living away from you (and the rest of the family). I hate that I am missing Fat Emma and helping you get ready for baby stuff. We are all just missing you on your birthday, and hoping next year you can come out and we can celebrate together (we are planning for the Big Island next year...so start saving).

6 comments:

Laura & Jamin said...

This is freakin B to the S......Emma gets a Happy Birthday blog what the HELL....I see how it is I babysit your son....I sometimes help clean the house for you and EMMA gets a happy birthday blog I can't even believe this I'm pissed so pissed ya so why don't you just BLOG OFF WHORE!!

Anonymous said...

Okay since I don't have Emma's email address I'm gonna have to say Happy Birthday here and hope she reads it...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!

Miss ya,

Becca
xoxo
(BTW - my email addy is smiles4u2have@hotmail.com and now you can email me :) )

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emma! I am going to have to side with Laura and ask where the hell my birthday post was? I mean I turned 26 over 6 months ago and there was no post congratulating me. Damn you!

Emma said...

I Love you too! Thanks! And thanks for trying to make me feel better cause Clark like Laura more!

April said...

Well Laura...
I let you live in my house rent free and eat my food. I let your friends stay for free, and eat my food. You have watched Clark like 3 times and complained everytime. AND I am paying for your whole trip to Kauai! So, I think we are good on the whole Laura not getting a birthday blog thing...what do you say.
;)

Laura & Jamin said...

ya still pissed haha jk I only complain about babysittin clark cuz you always make me do it when i have a hot date or my super awesome hawaiian friends want to play with me haha!! by the way would you plese take the park city picture off i look like a RETARD (and i know you thinkin right now "laura when don't you look like a RETARD) but just find a better picture please i hate that one!! Not to mention the volocano of a zit on my face....i would never do that to you and emma....please!