July 14, 2008

Flashback


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



I was watching this old video of Clark...I seriously forgot how fat and round he used to be. He was such a happy baby. I thought you all would enjoy.

I have a lot of catching up to do on my blog...4th of July and so on. Laura has had her girl friends out for the last couple weeks and we have been so busy. It has been fun having a house full of girls, and Clark is loving all the attention. I have never felt so old, and I forgot what it is like to have something to giggle about all night long. It has been a pleasure, especially when they do my dishes (HA HA!).

Anywho, stayed tuned for a lot of catching up blogs...

3 comments:

Emma said...

I miss rolly polly Clark SOOOOOO much! And his seal laughter! Make him FATTER!!!!

April said...

We try...all we feed him is cookies and cheese.

Anonymous said...

Oh my hell he was so fat. I hope Tuna #2 is fat like that too. I always wanted a super fat baby and I just got averagely fat babies. God doesn't love me.