July 09, 2008

Jump Back!


I heard through the grapevine that they are re-making Footloose...

Footloose?! Why do they need to mess with the classics? What is next....Gone With the Wind, Sound of Music, or heaven forbid Goonies?

The movie is perfect the way it is! And Zac (make me want to vomit) Efron taking Kevin Bacon's role...are you kidding me. I don't want some high school musical teeny bopper messing with my movie. GAH! I am so mad...if it's not broke don't fix it!

I am boycotting it...I am not gonna see it. It is perfect the way it is!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

I couldn't agree more! It ain't broke. I'll bet they won't even include the tractor races OR prom at the roller mills.

Jenni said...

I decided to go to the reunion! I think I'd regret it too much if I didn't....I wish you were coming!!

Emma said...

Stupid hollywood and their remakes! Nobody can even come up with their own ideas anymore! And I know you have a crush on Zac! You can't deny it! We all know!

Anonymous said...

Really can they not think up any new movie ideas? I mean their are millions of books out there, turn them into movies jackasses.
Zac Efron is a pussy!

Briggs Family said...

Hollywood has no creativity anymore. They also only care about pumping as many movies out as they can to get money! Rediculous, is it not bad enough they made some weird Star Wars cartoon!! Are they going to film it at the roller mills??? It aint footloose without Lehi!