April 05, 2010

Easter

 Normally we celebrate the fun Easter stuff (like baskets and egg hunting) on Saturday, so that on Sunday we can focus more on Christ and the spiritual aspects of the holiday.  However, this year Mommy was off her game, and since it was conference weekend we decided to  hold all the festivities on Sunday.  
It was pouring rain all day, so we had a nice little egg hunt in our living room. Harry was super grumpy, and couldn't have cared less what was going on.  Clark loved hunting for the eggs, and loved the candy inside even more.
Then I tried to take some HAPPY Easter pictures of the boys together, as you can see that didn't happen.

They can be SO stubborn when it comes to taking a NICE picture for Mommy.  It is exhausting to even try.  I did mange to get a couple snap shots of the boys, one on one.  
But one day, I want a picture of them sitting together, happily looking at the camera and smiling...
hopefully before they turn 18.

Here are their happy faces, aren't they the cutest babies...
I think I need some more :)
It was a miracle we got Harry making a happy face, with no pacifier, he was having such a grumpy morning.  I love this little smirk he makes, and how big and round his eyes are.  He is so delightfully adorable.
Clark thought this was the funniest thing, EVER.  Harry, on the other hand, was not too sure.
Clark playing peek-a-boo.
I love his larger than life smile. And I love that he is, pretty much, always in a good mood, and looking for a FUN time.  He is the life of the party.
Ok, last try for that picture (PLEASE, for Mommy)...still not happening, maybe next year.

I love the Easter season, and everything it TRULY represents. 
He lives!!  
I am beyond thankful for the atoning sacrifice and the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
I am thankful for the knowledge and peace it brings me in my life.
I KNOW that my Redeemer lives.

No comments: