January 12, 2010

Bedtime Stories

Every night before Clark and I go to sleep, we snuggle up in Mommy's big bed and read (Yes, we still sleep together. Yes, I know we shouldn't. And no, right now I don't really even care.) He gets his favorite books, which right now are a big picture book with all sorts of shapes and animals that we can name and a Wonder Pets sticker activity book, and we read until our eyes can't take it anymore, then off to sleep we go. I love love love this quiet time we get to spend together every night. I love that he is finally taking interest in reading and books. It is a perfectly lovely way to end a busy day.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Reese loves that book too. It is the only one she hasn't ripped all the paper doors off of.

Rachael said...

That is my favorite time with the boys. Especially now that Gav is reading older books that entertain me too.