May 29, 2009

Harry is 8 months old.


Harry is already eight months old!  He is growing into such a handsome little boy.  So plumpy and adorable.  We had to buy him a new car seat the other day, he has grown out of his infant seat so much so we couldn't even buckle it anymore.  He has the sweetest personality, so humble and calm.  He is perfectly content to sit on the floor playing and eating his toys, watching everything going on around the house.  He still only really gets cranky and upset when he is hungry, I have been lucky he is such a good baby.  He is full out crawling now, following Clark around everywhere.  The other morning I found him in the kitchen banging on the refrigerator door, I guess he was hungry, ha ha.  He is so curious and you can see his little mind working over time putting it all together.  He can pull himself up on the furniture and walks back and forth between the couches.   I love finding him after nap time, holding on to the bars jumping in his bed.  He has discovered the television, and loves to watch Backyardigans with Clark...he gets the hugest smile on his face when ever it comes on.  So far he has kept most of his hair, and it is staying dark (yay)...and his eyes are still the bluest blue.  
He is the calm in the storm, after dealing with Clark, he is like a warm snuggie that you have to hurry and love up to re-energize yourself.  So lovable, so kissable, so happy...

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh Harry you are sooo cute! I just love seeing pictures of you, they make me so happy! I can't wait to squeeze the bejesus out of you again. I love ya Lil Motzaball!

Misty said...

Now how come I can't look that cute chubby?!