May 15, 2009

6 Years Later...

September 2003.  The night before Emma got married.  April, Emma, Chelsie, Challis, Laura, Kathy and Vicki. (And Charlie the puppy too.)
6 year later, April 2009.  The night before Laura's wedding.
 
 Emma and I grew up babysitting Chelsie and Challis, although we were so close in age it was almost like we were all just hanging out.  And Laura and Challis have been best friends since the day they met.  Sisters, and best friends.  We haven't always lived close to by, but we have found a way to stay in each other lives.  I don't know what I would do with out these girls, all of them, they are such an inspiration and strength to me.   Marriage, babies, college, our lives all going different directions, sometimes it is years until we can all be together again (this last time it was 6 years).  Yet every time we get together it is just like we are teenagers again, laughing, joking, being utterly ridiculous, having the time of my life.  I love you guys, and I hope it isn't another 6 years until we can all hang out.

3 comments:

Miken Harding said...

How fun...are Viki's girls married yet? I like the blonde in your hair 6 years ago! How fun you guys have all stayed in touch! Friends aer the best!

April said...

Chelsie is married and Challis is going to school in Cedar City.

michaela hoenigman said...

Look at how everyone's hair always changes but Vikkis! I have ALWAYS been jealous of her hair!