June 03, 2009

Happy Birthday Laura!

This picture is a couple years old, but it is one of my very favorites.
I can't believe how fast a year can go by.  Last year at this time you were getting ready to come live with us, you had never been kissed, and Jamin was just a boy you liked (well, really liked).  Now you are a married women, kissed plenty, and definitely not living with us anymore.  We miss having you around, especially Clark, and we will always treasure the summer you came to stay.  Thank you so much for being my best friend, and sister.  I don't know what I would do with you.  You make me laugh even when I don't want to, and you are always there when I need someone to talk to.  You remind me who I am, and what I need to do.  And you are such a AWESOME Auntie, Harry, Clark, and Reesey love you to pieces and I know my boys miss you very much.  I love your snarky sense of humor and the way you love and take care of your family and friends. 
I hope you have a wonderful birthday, you are loved and missed.

No comments: