November 01, 2010

Playing with Mommy and Daddy

I found Clark playing with my old Mulder and Scully X-Files action figures the other day,
(yes, I had the action figures, I was that obsessed). 
I gave them to Clark years ago, when I realized I had to be a grown up and stop collecting toys.
I asked him what he was doing, and he said
"playing with Mommy and Daddy".
Oh joy!  I was laughing so hard.  If only I really did resembled Gillian Anderson, if only.
Thanks for making my day, little Tuna, you are the best.
Clark
Looks like poor Mulder's head, and hands, have seen better days.
Clark also used to use "Daddy" as a chew toy when he was teething.
Clark


2 comments:

michaela hoenigman said...

That is too cute! I remember your love affair with the X-files!

Emma said...

I do love Mulder's hand! That is the funniest ever!!