November 05, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

October 29, 2010
Pumpkin Carving Night!
Scaredy Cat
Clark is a little scared of jack-o-lanterns,
 so he hid under the table while we carved the pumpkins,
silly boy.
Jason
Jason working on his weird, alien inspired, four-eyed jack-o-lantern.
Daddy and Harry
Giving Harry a turn, even though he couldn't care less.
Pumpkins
The finished pumpkins.
From left to right: Harry, Clark, Jason and April.
(I always make a kitty-o-lantern.)
The boys each picked their own pumpkins when we went to the pumpkin patch the week before.  I love Harry's super long stem, I am positive that is the reason he choose it.
Pumpkins
All lit up and spooky.
Pumpkins
Harry and Clark's pumpkins... I carved Clark's, and Jason carved Harry's.
I think they turned out to be a very good representations of the boys :)
Happy Halloween.

2 comments:

Ed and Carol Brooks said...

You guys did a super job carving the pumpkins!!

Granny said...

Granny loves the pumpkins. Good job each one!