November 21, 2010

A chilly afternoon at the park.

The boys LOVE going to the park, love it!
As soon as we pull up Harry starts bouncing in his seat.
Harry
Clark running, trying to beat Mommy to the swings.
Fall
Fall!  
This week Fall hit full on, within a couple days all the leaves turned,
 and now are slowly falling off the trees.
Ducks
We found some ducks at the park this time.
The little swampy pond area is normally covered by all the trees.
Harry
Happy to be swinging.
Harry
Harry, I love your face.
Harry
He loves going really high.
Harry
In motion.
Harry could literally swing for hours, the whole time we are at the park.
Clark
Clark had so much fun spinning on the tire swing. 
Clark
I love his new little haircut.
Harry
Shock!  He let me put his little hoodie on his head,
his little ears were getting so cold.
Clark
Punk.
I love his attitude, most of the time ;)
Clark
Swinging.
Clark
Clark, I love your face too.
Clark
We are not going to tell Papa (Deimler) that while Clark was riding the horse he was saying,
"wee-haw, moooo, wee-haw, moooo".
Apparently my son thinks he was riding a cow, or that horses say moo.
Harry
Harry

November 18, 2010

No comments: