October 22, 2009

I can't even tell you how much I love this.

I am turning into that person that just posts videos over and over, writes a little something, and calls it blogging.  But I just had to share this video.  I can't even tell you how much I love this, how much I wish I could've been there, how I think that if people did something like this everyday the world would be a much better place to live in.  Enjoy :)

Did I mention, I love Sound of Music, I love Maria, I love singing...a little do-re-mi always makes the day seem brighter.

3 comments:

The Rogers said...

I saw this a couple months ago, and it is amazing! I have watched a lot of their stuff it is pretty funny. I LOVE this song!!

Emma said...

I am crying my freaking eyes out right know and I have no idea why! I loved that! I have ALWAYS wanted to be in some random place and break out in song and dance! I LOVE IT! AMAZING.

Granny said...

I loved this also April. I felt like joining in with the dancing.