March 31, 2009

6 months and counting...

Harry is 6 months old already...and I can't hardly believe how fast the time has gone by.
He is 25 pounds of solid, chunky baby fat.  He has got rolls on his rolls.  You can't help but be filled with joy when you see him, he oozes cutest.  I love to hug and cuddle him.  He is the best 2nd baby I could ever ask for.  He is all smiles and loves.  He never cries unless he is hungry or hurt. He sleeps ALL through the night (Clark still does not do that).  He is just happy and content to do whatever you want, as long as he has something to chew and slobber on.  Where Clark has so much of Jason's personality traits, Harry has mine.  He is quiet, reserved, and a little shy, but once he gets to know you and likes you he is all fun and games.  He lets you into his tender little heart.  He gives the best little loves...he will squish his little face against yours as hard as he can, and nuzzle himself in your neck, it is so sweet.  
He finally has got his first little tooth, and likes to bite me with it.  He still can't roll over (I think he get high centered on his tummy), and he is working so hard on his crawling.  He can scoot himself backwards across the carpet, and sits up very well on his own.  He still dose not like to eat his baby foods.  We have tried applesauce, bananas, oatmeal, rice cereal and mashed potatoes in all sorts of consistency and textures...and he just will NOT eat.  He spits it out, gags on it, and even clamps his mouth shut to prevent me from putting anything in.  He is a stubborn little chunk, but we will work on it some more.  
I am just so happy with him.  I feel so blessed to have such a good baby.  I really couldn't love him anymore than I do...but I am sure I will.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I love Harry's rolls. He wins cutest baby contest!! (but only cause owen is a toddler now---gah!)

Misty said...

So cute - I just want to pinch his cheeks!

Gramps said...

G G will forever those beautiful blue eyes looking in my face as if he was memorizing what I looked like. She feels blessed to have seen him at this stage. Love to all Granny and Gramps

Laura Pace said...

I miss the fat fat!!