March 06, 2009

Flashback Friday

Two years ago today, March 6 2007.  Little Clark was about 4 weeks old, and my Mom and Dad were out visiting.  As a treat for my parents 50th birthdays (only about 1 month apart from each other) Jason and I took them to the Polynesian Cultural Center in Laie to take in a luau, and watch the Horizons Show (put on the the BYU-Hawaii students...very good!).  It was our first all day, big outing with Clark.  He was still so little that he got so much attention.  It was such a fun day, and a great way to celebrate.  I couldn't find any of the pictures with my parents...bah.

Jason and Clark.  He was oh so tiny...his clothes wear barely staying on (Harry actually could never fit in these shorts).
April and Clark.  I went through this ugly hat phase, it's over, thank God.

1 comment:

Emma said...

I miss teeny tiny tuna!