March 03, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom...and Grandma!

Happy Birthday Mom! 
 I feel so lucky to have a Mom like you.  You are always there when I need someone to talk to.  You have such a big heart, and kindred spirit.  I have really missed living by you.  It is hard not having you close by to go shopping with, or to share the boys with you.  You are misses more than you know.  I have loved watching you become a Grandma to the boys.  The excitement you get when you buy them something you know they will love, or seeing new pictures.  The laughter in your voice when I tell you a story...and you say, that is what it is like being a mom.  I have a new found appreciation for you, and what you did for me (and all my brothers and sisters).  Thanks Mom!
I am so glad you were able to come out and help when the boys were born.  The boys love you so much, including Jason.  We wish we could've been with you to celebrate your birthday, and help you eat your cake.  We miss and love you so much!

3 comments:

Miken Harding said...

She is great! Happy Birthday Kathy! I miss her, I can only imagine how much you miss her!

The Quaid's said...

Happy Birthday Sister Deimler! Love you and miss you- Raquel

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Kathy!