February 08, 2009

Watching the iPod

Clark's favorite thing to do lately is to sit at the counter; to eat, color, beg Mommy for food and chocolate milk, or just watch Daddy's iPod (we have  charger that sits on the counter).  Likewise, Harry likes to always be by Clark.
I thought it was the cutest thing ever that they were watching the movie together. 
Even Harry was mesmerized.  One guess what the movie was...Wall-E.
I love his fat bum in this picture, ha ha ha.
I love little moments like this.  When Clark is not torturing Harry, and they are happy just hanging out together.

3 comments:

Emma said...

I love that Harry's fatty butt takes up the whole counter! And I love his little thigh I just want to take a bite of it!

The Quaid's said...

That is sooo cute! Austin and Nathan are ipod junkies too and can navigate and play almost everything by themselves. I can remember our ghetto mac computer labs at the school with green monitors and dot matrix printers...

Anonymous said...

Wow! He's wider than Clark! Man thats so cute! Clark had best watch the torturing cos of course Harry will out grow him in a month or 2.
Watch beautiful precious boys!