November 25, 2008

2 Months

Not so little Harry passed his 2 month old mark.  Sometimes I forget that he is only 2 months.  With Clark time seemed to fly by, but with Harry it seems to stand still and I feel like I am reliving the same day over and over again.  He is about the size Clark was when he (Clark) was 4 months old.  And although they do have similarities, they are also so different.  Harry is starting to get his own look, and looks nothing like Clark did at this age...well you can see a family resemblance.  He still seems so serious or mysterious.  We haven't quite figured him out yet.
He still eats a ton, I probably go through 10 bottles a day.  And he has finally started sleeping better, last night slept for 4 1/2 straight hours in a row!!!!  That is the longest he has slept since he was born.  He smiles more, and does this super cute winking thing where he scrunches up one side of his face.  I caught him laughing in his sleep this morning,it was the most precious sound ever.  He follows Clark everywhere, with his eyes...and never cries out when Clark "loves" him, or shoves various pieces of food into his mouth.  He loves to be snuggled, way more than Clark (he was always trying to get away), and is still the noisiest eater/sleeper ever.
If I was on top of things and scheduled his 2 month old check up like I was supposed to, then I would have all his measurements and what not...but that will just have to wait until next time.

3 comments:

Emma said...

i am so jealous that sock fit his feet! Maybe he can wear her tiny vans!

Laura & Jamin said...

haha he is so fat and cute i can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a baby so cute in all my life. i can't wait til you guys are here so I can squeeze him unconscious!