September 26, 2008

Sneaky Baby

Clark has turned into quite the little sneak.  We keep our washer and dryer outside, so it is always a chore to get laundry done...unless I want to chase Clark around the back yard for 30 minutes every time I want to switch a load (which normally I wouldn't mind doing, but I am fat and hot and pregnant).  The other day when I was changing the laundry Clark sneaked past me... Now of-corse I saw him out of the corner of my eye, but it was so funny to think he actually thought he was getting away with it.  He had his back all hunched over, and was tip toeing behind me.  I ran into the house to get my camera, cause I wanted to catch his sneaking on film...by the time I got outside and found where he was he had already covered himself (and  little of the dog) in mud.  Now, of-corse the pictures are not that good because these days I can't get him to hold still for anything...most of them were just blurs, but you get the idea.
   This is him after the rain washed off most of the mud...we love rainy days and mud holes.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

I love how Clark is shirtless in almost every one of his photos. If I lived in Hawaii, I would have a hard time putting on clothes too!

Emma said...

HAPPY BABY DAY!!!! And I love muddy Clark! Too cute!

Caleb said...

I remember thinking I was getting away with stuff when I totally wasn't :P Oh the pride of ignorance.

JethRobyn said...

How cute is he. Linc will be getting into something, and he'll think I'm not seeing him, I'll say what are you doing, he'll start giggling, drop what he is doing and run the other way to prove he was never there! 10 DAYS LEFT!! Woohoo!

Laura & Jamin said...

what a cutie clark is!! he makes me laugh he is going to be the best big brother ever I miss you and hope everything is going good!!