October 21, 2008

Thanks Mom!


These are my most favorite potato chips ever.  Lay's Hickory Barbecue...num-yummy!  I can never find them anywhere in Hawaii, they just don't get shipped here I guess.  I craved them every single day of my pregnancy, my mouth would water just thinking of them.  I can't even eat a sandwich or hamburger without a pile of them on my plate.  Imagine my surprise when my Mom brought me a bag when she came along for a visit...THANKS!!  I have been savoring every bite, and trying to make this little bag last as long a possible...hmmmm.  Thanks again Mom!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad she found them! I would look in every store we went too. I even tried to find them online.
By the way you look so freaking skinny. Didn't you have a baby a few weeks ago? Jeeze! :)

Emma said...

I told you Megan was a big fat liar!! And you look so skinny in that picture!

April said...

It is all an illusion...I am still as fat as ever.

Anonymous said...

I agree. You do look like you've slimmed down. This is really a great picture of you.

Rebeccah Mildenstein said...

ohhh I miss you guys so much! I remember you eating them. Man I need a day job lol! I just can't even tell you how much I miss you guys!