January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday To You!

Sunday was BJ's birthday, he turned 25!  I can't believe how old he is getting.  To me he still seems like that little 5 year old I chased around the back yard, teasing and calling him 'Mad Dog Tanner'...he hated that so much (we got it from Back To The Future 3).  I love that you are, who you are...no matter what anyone else thinks about it.  I love that you took me fishing for my first time, and did not even make fun of me when all I caught was moss (he even let me take a picture with his fish...pretending that I caught it).  My brother works for Trees Inc, trimming trees.... last year he went down to Texas to help after the hurricanes, he was there for almost 3 weeks (I think)...he did a lot of hard work to help out getting eveyone's electricity back on.  I am so proud of all the hard work he does.  His job is actually quiet dangerous and I love to listen to his stories (really I d0).  He has grown up to be quite the Man.  I love the time I get to spend with him, and I love what a great Uncle he is to my boys...they sure do love their Uncle BJ.  I hope you had a wonderful birthday, I am so thankful for you in my life.  We love you!

(Sorry about the picture, but all the pictures I have of you are on my other computer, besides I love it!)
Happy Birthday to Auntie Ray!  Thank you so much for all you do for us.  You are always there when I need a good laugh (usually at someones expense, but those really are the best kind of laughs).  You are so good to the boys, and I am glad they are getting to know their Auntie Ray.  You truly are the most kind and generous person I have ever met, and I know our family is blessed to have you in it.  

2 comments:

Sabrina and BJ said...

Yea!!! Happy birthday BJ.. It was a great day but one funny thing.. He's actually 24 not 25 FUNNY!! I wouldn't have really noticed except BJ likes to remind me that he's with an older chick so he has to always ruin it.. But it was a very nice post..

Anonymous said...

You totally made my day! thanks Auntie April. Love ya!