September 05, 2009

OH Happy Day!!!

Let the joyous news spread through out the land, September is here, SEPTEMBER IS HERE!

September is my favorite month of the year by far.  There are so many things I love about it.  I love that it is the end of summer, and beginning of fall.  You still have lots of nice warm days to finish off any of the summer things you didn't get to do, but the nights are a little cooler and maybe there is a cold breeze or two that lets you know that fall is right around the corner.  Sigh....I love fall.  When I was little I loved that it was time to go back to school, and see all my friends that I missed all summer.  There wasn't a better feeling than that first day of school, seeing how everyone changed during the summer, the nervous butterflies in your stomach as you looked for your secret crush, meeting up with all your friends.  And now that I'm not so little, I love that it is the season when all my tv shows come back on.  (Don't judge me, you know you are sick and tired of watching all the summer re-runs too...and tv this season is looking to be SO good!)  New shows are coming, hooray!!!  My dvr is going to be working overtime this year, overtime!  I don't even think I can explain to you how excited I am for the new shows to start...(again, please don't judge me).  This September is especially special to me, because my littlest Harry is going to turn 1 year old (and my Mom and Dad are coming down to celebrate, yay!).  Also, I get two new books out, that I have been REALLY looking forward to reading, Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon and the newest book by Dan Brown.  This month is going to be FANTASTIC!
I love September.

No comments: