June 03, 2011

Flashback Friday-Little Clark

i think it is a little too big
July 30, 2007
I was going through some old pictures online today, and I stumbled across this oldish picture of Clark.
What a chubby little Tuna he was.  What I love the most about this picture is, he still makes this same exact face, although its less chubby.  I love that pouty lip.  He really was such a good baby, always active, but a good good boy.  I am glad I am having another baby, I miss this stage of tininess, before they learn to talk back and yell at me, and the messes aren't quite so big.
I've been having a hard week.  Nothing bad, just a really tired Mommy and very challenging kids.  It's nice to be able to look back and remind myself that not everyday was such a pain in my *ahem- behind.  As hard, messy, and tiring as it can be, I am so glad I made the decision to be a Mom.  I am thankful that we were able to have children.  I am thankful that I am able to stay home with them ...although I am sure if someone would've offered me a job this week -outside the home- I would've taken it in a heartbeat.
I love my boys, and I am so happy we are finally going to have a little girl... 
maybe now I won't feel so out numbered.

No comments: